Thursday 14 March 2013

Transcript of "Kebenaran mengenai Harta Bunian" - The Truth about Bunian Treasure


Below is the transcript of the translation from Puteri Sari's conversation with Bentara Tujuh. The original conversation is in Malay.

Peace be upon you too, Bentara. I do hear (what is being said about Bunian treasure). Subhanallah (Allah the Most Holy), the time has come for humans to learn the truth. I, am the Bunian Lord of the whole of Jawa, and - in the Name of Allah - I am also the Supreme Lord of the Bunian Kings throughout the World. Allahuakbar (God is Great). Humans lay claims on Bunian treasure, Bunian orbs, and a whole lot more... What is all THAT? Subhanallah, why are humans so foolish so as to allow themselves to be fooled by the jin and iblis? And by humans who profit from the foolhardiness of other human beings? Do you get what I am saying, Bentara? Allahuakbar... Humans... since the beginning... war... war... stupidity... cruelty... that is all! Always looking for the easy way, visiting shamans and witch doctors asking for gems and rings... and for what? Take up ablutions, pray to Allah, ask Him to open up avenues (to gain whatever they desire)... Recite the (Quranic) verses that open up these avenues and work hard for it. Allah gave you two arms and two legs, so work for it yourselves! Allahuakbar... I am tired of having to witness the games being played by the jin and the iblis in their efforts to lead humans astray. But then again, it was the humans who had displayed their foolishness to the jin and iblis! The jin and iblis cheer, "Yes, humans are of high standing, but are totally stupid, being made of earth, that is being stepped on." 
Receiving Bunian treasure... What do you think? There are banks in our world?! What do we need banks for?! For what? We, the Bunian, the Angels, we move independently, we fly... We, the Bunian were created by Allah from light, just like the Angels. Allahuakbar... But to humans... whatever that is not visible to their eyes, it's the jin. What about God's other creations? Allahuakbar... The time has come... I will deal with these issues one by one. There are many humans who are mislead, persecuting the Bunian. Why are humans so foolish? It is blasphemous, using the keris (in rituals), worshipping the keris. Allahuakbar, Lailaahaillallah, Muhammadurrasulallah (There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is His messenger)... It is high time for me, because the ascension is nigh. I will not be here (in the human world) for long. I have to take my heir back (to the Bunian world)... she can no longer remain in the world of humans... And there are so many humans who long to go to our world! For what?! Allahuakbar! They think that they are noble, but they wish to become supernatural beings, and for what? I really do not understand this, Bentara. This is my one and only heir! Only her. No other. If I were to die, and my heir dies, the truth will not be known, and humans will continously be fooled by the jin and the iblis. Humans are noble, but they degrade themselves, asking for help from shamans, asking for gems... mystic of the Bunian World... Subhanallah, what is "mystic"? What does it mean? Mistery? Subhanallah, don't humans have anything better to do? Allah is Great, I am tired, I am truly tired. Before the ascencion, I will deal with of all this. There are many of those - I do not wish to name them - whom I will kick their incense burners! Do not tempt me... Persecuting the Bunian, claiming that the Bunian gives them treasure. Ask from Allah! Work for it. Why? Can't humans use their brains? And in the end, the jins cheer, the iblis laugh, "Yes, humans are stupid." It is so easy... Do humans see that the jin are laughing at them? Do the humans see the iblis laughing at them? Do they? No, humans do not see. They see nothing. 
"Yes, I have entered the Bunian World. Yes, I have been to the world of the jin..." Subhanallah! For what? NONE have. It was all the pretencious play of their own qarin (the jin that is assigned to every human to tempt them). Do you understand this, Bentara? Their own qarin... which brings us back to their own foolishness. We have wings! Our world is Kayangan. How can humans enter? Why would they want to enter? It suffocates me to see humans in my Land, you know what I mean? Allahuakbar... They think that the Bunian dress in white... Why should we? I am the Lord of all the Bunian Kings! Our clothes are embedded with gold and jewels. Our domain is the richest. The land of the Bunian is the most magical, not that I am boasting or being arrogant, but that is our Land. When Allah created us from light... without us the jin will cause anarchy. Allahuakbar... I am 2,500 years old. I am tired of witnessing human foolishness. Persecuting the Bunian. 
I cannot be long. It's time for Zohor prayers. Do impart this truth to the humans, do not let them blaspheme! There are many out there who claim, "Yes, I can heal people..." Subhanallah... the arrogant ones are their qarin, their jin. These jin become arrogant when humans depend on them. Arrogance. Consequently, healers who employ their qarin, jin and saka become arrogant themselves. Do you understand this Bentara? Allahuakbar, yes, Bentara, I need to take leave. Do tell these humans so that they do not blaspheme... so as to not let their stupidity become the laughing stock of the iblis and infidel jin... My apologies... I take my leave. May peace be upon you. 

The original voice recording can be heard here.

No comments:

Post a Comment